SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The R subform has this and it's pretty cool. Just post a description (and a picture if you have one) of any S40/V50s you've seen recently. Maybe we can make some connections on here!

Today I passed a grey S40 on South Cobb Drive: 2:45pm.
I also saw a black S40, 2.4i with dynamic trim and Sagittas, in the parking lot near Walmart off Barrett Parkway: 4:30pm.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Saw a red c30 (still a p1) with black roof on the 177 from bayamon to Guaynabo, Puerto Rico...... ;) this was on saturday (november 10) at around 12 pm i think it was

yeah i know haha

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I See Ya !

I had a Guy Yell - out of His Pick up Truck - Hey - I just Spotted a VOLVO @ a Fuel Station !

I Spotted another V50 Gray - South West Knoxville TN on Friday 9th , and a T6 AWD XC90 on the Highway on the 10th - given Me a Hard time to get by in Traffic .
It was very tight Truck traffic , then there was a Safe Opening I got to pass showing off the Tune . :D
ps:
He just wanted to see what it had - He was all Smiles .

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is, but pics can be optional since most sightings are while we're diving.

The actual sightings pics that I have are all of Rs...

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Polestar Tuned R-design :thumbup: basement level of SPSU parking deck:

Left a note on the windshield, turns out it's vvmasterdrfan!

And this afternoon I flashed a blue S40 traveling down Kellogg Creek around 3:30ish. Anybody? Anybody?

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
I know the latest C30 has so much more presence but I can't help thinking this year was the best of the C30 styles! The newer one is getting a bit weird with asian car styling headlights so unnecessary!!!

This makes me feel I wish my car wasn't black. All you can do with black it seems is the stealth or clean look or it gets weird... :(

·
Registered
98 Posts

blue s40 debadged rear and a evolve sticker on back door window. In Pittsfield Massachusetts

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
989 Posts
I have no pics, but I saw a really nice 2008 Barents Blue S40 T5 on July 4th coming home from fireworks in Wakefield RI, we were stuck in traffic, Mass plates, pretty girl driving with the bf (or whatever) in the passenger side...really clean stockish T5.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I was recently in Finland with my wife visiting her parents. I saw this S40 in the parking lot of a CityMarket in Lohja. Lohja is about 58km west of Helsinki on the Turku highway. He had a moose sticker on the grill and on the steering wheel. I could not find the owner but it was an interesting looking S40. Notice the LEDs around the headlamps and air dam. Pins and clips for a quick change of the bumper? Of course the spoiler on the trunk.
delhi

·
Registered
555 Posts
I see S40s all day every day but nothing interesting, just stock. There is another red V50 near me that I see quite often with a woman driving it. I know one of the members here lives just down the road from me too.

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was just thinking of this thread yesterday! I passed by a red S40 on highway 92, about 1 mile east of I75. It was an opposite direction pass by, but it looked like a 2.4i. It did have a dynamic trim front lip though!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I can count on one hand the number of P1s I have seen around here "in the wild". It's depressing, really.

Most Volvos of any type I see are stock and ragged out.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I was recently in Finland with my wife visiting her parents. I saw this S40 in the parking lot of a CityMarket in Lohja. Lohja is about 58km west of Helsinki on the Turku highway. He had a moose sticker on the grill and on the steering wheel. I could not find the owner but it was an interesting looking S40. Notice the LEDs around the headlamps and air dam. Pins and clips for a quick change of the bumper? Of course the spoiler on the trunk.
delhi

Looks like a fun weekend car!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts