SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do they call that in the States? I saw one the other day..very cool looking, too bad it was driven by some girl(probably first time driver) going left and right almost went outta control. <P>Is this the Anniversary Edition one?

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:<BR><B>Where'd you see it? Did you see it here in the states?<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually the one I saw is at the very similar silver as my car. All the moldings are painted body color, and I doubt it was done by the owner herself.<P>I saw her getting of 270 going onto 370 towards Washingtonian Center direction. I was turning right onto 370 going towards Gaithersburg direction.<BR>

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the 2002 75th anniversary edition S40, US specs, and it was not available with the color matched body moldings. Only things it came with that are different from a normal was floor mats with the 75th logo on them. The "anniversary edition" was just priced different, adding in the Premium plus package at a lower price. <BR> I know that the new 2003's are available with this and the T5/XC70 style front grilles. Maybe it was just a new 2K3 you saw. <P>norton37 - 2K2 Atlanic Blue 75th S40

1 - 4 of 4 Posts