SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Keeping the car for now. I saved all your PMs so i'll reach out if he decides to move on to something else. Thank you all for the interest

My friend will be parting out his T5 AWD within the next few weeks.
I will post prices shortly

KW V1 Coilovers--pending
Eurosport 3'' catted DP for awd
Eurosport catback exhaust
Elevate FMIC-only 500 miles
Elevate short runner intake manifold-only 2k miles

PM if you're interested in any of these items and i'll get you a price picked up or shipped.

Ken

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He spent over $3500 in intake/tuning mods and the car is still slow so he's moving on to something that more responsive and can make power for cheaper.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The S40 is nice but it's not built for bolt-ons unfortunately you have to pour alot of $$ to see a response. Those parts are a good start- Add some prices I bet they sell quick.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
+1 please add prices.

Other threads says Eurosport is 2.5" not 3" exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
15,186 Posts
So basically... All this work and now he's making the car stock and moving on to another car? I guess if max power is what you want, just sad to see someone come and go so quickly.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So basically... All this work and now he's making the car stock and moving on to another car? I guess if max power is what you want, just sad to see someone come and go so quickly.
he's had it for two years, it just took him a little while to mod it. Max power isn't what he's going for. He wants a quick, refined daily driver that has better aftermarket support.

don't worry, i'll still stop by on occasion to harass you guys about wheel fitment and lowering your cars.

·
Super Moderator
15,186 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does he have any wheels up for grab on it?
Nah, the lambos are going on a friend's S4 and the BLQs will be going on the GLI.

Sorry that I haven't listed prices. Adam is still deciding if he's going to keep the s40 as a second car or part it and sell it. I'll PM everyone back once he's made up his mind.

·
Registered
65 Posts
is the FMIC still available/ Price?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nah, the lambos are going on a friend's S4 and the BLQs will be going on the GLI.

Sorry that I haven't listed prices. Adam is still deciding if he's going to keep the s40 as a second car or part it and sell it. I'll PM everyone back once he's made up his mind.
Were the BLQs 5x100 or 108? If 100 what adpaters did he use? thanks man

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
:)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Does he have the new style tail lights still? Would he be interested in trade +cash for his tails or standard style?

also is the lip for sale?

thanks

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
bump

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
We are all still waiting on this part:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts