SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, my brother is looking for an s40. He wants to make the s40 look aggressive. I have seen many body kits used on the s40 on the net, but cannot really find out where to buy them. I know IPD has one, but its not what he's looking for. Does anyone know any manufacturers?

Thanx

·
Registered
244 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by [email protected]:
The ipd kit is MS Design, and (correct me if I am wrong) so is the Kalmar Union kit.
Your correct that the IPD kit is MS Design, but the Kalmar Union says it made by VIP. They look almost identical, the sideskirt are a little different. Kalmar Union carries the MS Design kit for the S60 tho...

If you look at Kalmar Union visitor cars you get a better picture of the front and sideskirt of the car. Kalmar Union Visitor Gallery

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are 2 kits from MSDesign available for the S/V40s. The kit for the Phase I car sucks
(ie IPD) but the kit for the Phase II car is really nice

·
Registered
2 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong, Phase I S/V40s are pre-'00 cars and Phase II are post '00 cars.

For Ms Design's Phase I kit, just go to IPD's website for Phase II kit go to www.vvspy.com's photo album and look for V40 Sport & V40 Sport II contributed by Anders on Mar 12.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts