SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you got. Already bubble wrapped and boxed up. Best fit will be 05-07.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I’d be up for a trade, I have the silver trim on my 06 s40. Question though, how well does this all hold up? My biggest concern would be longevity of what you’ve done to it (I assume hydro dipped?). Mainly the headlight piece due to the heat. And then stuff like chipping on the interior console. Let me know your process and how you did it and I’d trade!

Also, do you want the old headlight pieces as well? Just lmk!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. Wasn’t clear. I have three sets of these. Looking to trade for something for my car. I have a full set installed already. The base coat is high temp engine enamel. Then hydro dip. Then 3 coats clear. I have factory hid that run 100% of the time the car is one. Installed since feb. no issues.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Sorry. Wasn’t clear. I have three sets of these. Looking to trade for something for my car. I have a full set installed already. The base coat is high temp engine enamel. Then hydro dip. Then 3 coats clear. I have factory hid that run 100% of the time the car is one. Installed since feb. no issues.

Okay cool then these should hold up just fine. They look amazing!

What are you looking to trade for? I’ll take a set, maybe we can trade and figure something out. I’d be willing to trade my set of trim if you want, if not I do have other stuff i could trade or even pay for them.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay cool then these should hold up just fine. They look amazing!

What are you looking to trade for? I’ll take a set, maybe we can trade and figure something out. I’d be willing to trade my set of trim if you want, if not I do have other stuff i could trade or even pay for them.

Sent pm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts