SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The S60, V60, V60 CC, and XC60 are supposed to be "60-series" vehicles (so presumably more or less the same), but are there any significant differences with the seats? I've always found the S60 seats just a little short for thigh support (I'm 6-3) and am wondering about the XC60 seats (looking at the XC60 because I need more cargo space even though I love the S/V60).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had an S80 as a rental car once a few years ago and thought the seats were great. I'm guessing the XC70 has similar or the same seats.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I have a 2016 XC60 that has the same Sport seats as my V60RD. If you are in the market for an XC60 from 2014-2016 I would look for one with the sport seats. We love them!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
The seats appear to be the same basic design, but you may get more thigh support in an XC60 just from sitting up higher. I'm similar in height, but have not noticed an issue with thigh support in my S60.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I have both XC60 and S60 with Sport seats and they are identical. Non-sport seats have a slightly longer bottom cushion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.