SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my XC90 and no longer need the roof carrier box. This very clean unit was used on a 2006 XC90 and most recently on a 2010 XC90. Comes with original “U” clamps and locking key. No cracks, dings, or any other faults. Can be opened from either side of the car.

Located in Folsom, CA - about 25 miles east of Sacramento. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

Asking $225. PayPal or cash only.

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
These are never near me. :(

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, and it would take a really big box! You could move... I was born in PA and migrated out here 30 years ago. Traded snow for earthquakes and wild fires. 🤪

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
That's a super nice and clean box!! Is it silver or white? Sure wish I had a Volvo one. Looks very similar to my Thule Pulse medium box I got last year, though mine is all black and textured and only opens on the passenger side. I'm sure your box is Thule made also since there Volvo roof equipment is all Thule like the bars and lock kits. Steal of a price, very lucky buy for whom acts on this!

Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It is silver textured exterior with smooth black interior. VOLVO nameplate on the side is polished chrome.

Hope to find a buyer here and avoid doing the e-Bay thing, which would be a PITA.

·
Registered
988 Posts
It is silver textured exterior with smooth black interior. VOLVO nameplate on the side is polished chrome.

Hope to find a buyer here and avoid doing the e-Bay thing, which would be a PITA.
I’d love to take it but shipping to Canada is just not doable. Damn as I need one and don’t want to spend a fortune on new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts