SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone could help me out.<p>I have BSR stage I chip and cat back exhaust + geartronic.<p>Sometimes when accelerating on 3th gear (usually happens in D mode)<br>Car starts to kinda like "jump" it pushes forward for like 1/4 seconds then stops pushing for 1/4 seconds and then goes again and this keeps going untill I stop flooring it.<br>Feels really annoying kinda like the power curve would go like roller coaster.<p>Could this be because of the exhaust + stage 1 chip dont work so well together or is it probably just the software?<p>Should i contact the dealer and/or BSR?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Re: Roller coaster power curve? (gg)

probably the software.<br>my car runs very smooth with the BSR PPC stage I and cat-back<br>read the car again and contact BSR and your dealer.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Crashy)

Its been for a while (thousands of kms) so its nothing new. I think i will contact the dealer first

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Re: (gg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>gg</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its been for a while (thousands of kms) so its nothing new. I think i will contact the dealer first</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Well, I think it's better to set it back to stock first then try it. If you still get the yo-yo effect then contact the dealer. Else, contact BSR.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Re: Roller coaster power curve? (gg)

My used R felt like that on a test drive when flooring it.<br>I think they dealer put 87 octane in the tank. Once filled with 91, the stuttering stopped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts