SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I paying you too much I saw you drive a brand new Audi..... I go nope not at all its a Volvo and its called I don't have to pay rent so you are definitely not paying me enough lol

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I was once asked, why my Mercedes had no star at the front.

·
Registered
153 Posts
lol my car is completly debadged and i added the prancing moose emblems on the side and have had 3 people ask if it was a ferrari!! lol yes it is ferrari decided to start making 4 door wagons to apeal to a bigger market. lol

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
A Ferrari wagon may not be too far off...don't they have a sedan coming soon?
Finally, something different. The AWD car they recently did made me regain interest in the brand.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not a wagon but close
Ferrari FF

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Man I love that FF, yeah i am sure they will make something soon considering the lambo suv coming out and porsche has the cayenne and the panamera

·
Super Moderator
15,143 Posts
lol my car has only been mistaken for a Mazda w/ a body kit and an Acura TL. WTF?
Audi? okay... Merc? that's a stretch. But a Mazda or Acura?!?! What kind of people were asking you this?!?!

I've been asked what kind of car it is, but most people know it's a Volvo and are like "DANG that's a nice Volvo, is it new?"

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
my car had been mistaken like 3 time with a audi ....im always like "thanks but no, its a volvo"

and, "did your volvo came turbo from factory lol"

"that volvo sounds nice"

ps....mazda and TL were they blind :S ????? seriously !

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
The best people say "Is that a Volvo?" whilst standing in front of the radiator grill with the "huge" Volvo emblem in the middle or at the rear where the trunk handle says "VOLVO" :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Mine is an 05

My boss calls mine the "audi wannabe"

I've also had alot of people say, "wow you must make alot of money at your job, look at your car." (which gets annoying because the car was cheap, and I dont get paid thaaat much)

I've had:
-"wow, you bought a brand new car!"
-"Oh its a Volvo, hum I still like it!"
-"Wow nice car, how much did this cost you!" my response "not as much as your POS 2010 malibu that is already rusting"
-"How much do those go for? I am looking for a new car and going to the Volvo Dealer this week to check out some S40's" Me: "ummm they dont make these cars any more, this is an 05"

Makes you feel good though :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
-"Wow nice car, how much did this cost you!" my response "not as much as your POS 2010 malibu that is already rusting"
BAHAHAHHAHAHA

I think the S40 looks like the older Audi A4's when you change the grille out to the mesh one

I think i'm gonna make a sticker that says "Be safe instead of sexy, drive a volvo!"

haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts