SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've spoken to carreragt about this but i messed this piece of the rocker panels (terminology correct?) up. I was wondering if this could be repaired (if anyone knows how please tell me)? or should I just get another one??? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yeah it doesn't look too bad. A hair dryer to warm it up and make it pliable, and then some good 3M double sided tape along the inside where it sticks and apply pressure for a while, and it should stay put.

Also make sure to clean where you will be applying the tape with some rubbing alcohol to ensure you get the best hold you can out of it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (mofolicious)

hey i figured it out i took it apart in like 5 min. there was nothing wrong with the panels or anything it was just the white clips that were pulled out and broke....dealer wanted to charge me $300 to fix it!!!! i called to get the clips they were $2!!!! $300 vs. $2 I am going to have a talk with my dealership.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.