SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need some input... How's this wheel color look? or should I stick with bright silver?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Help! I cracked one of my 18" Pegs and in the process of ordering a refurbished one from Wheelership; however, am being told that there are three colors avaible: Grey, Silver, Hyper Silver. I called the Volvo dealership and gave them my VIN and was told that the R Pegs only come in two colors: Grey and Silver Bright. Wheelership says that Silver is the most popular order but I'm leaning toward the Hyper Silver since Volvo says the correct color is Silver Bright. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Gun metal.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe gold or bronze

maybe gold or bronze?

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Need some input... How's this wheel color look? or should I stick with bright silver?
I think that looks really nice, nay to the bronze or gold though.

Help! I cracked one of my 18" Pegs and in the process of ordering a refurbished one from Wheelership; however, am being told that there are three colors avaible: Grey, Silver, Hyper Silver. I called the Volvo dealership and gave them my VIN and was told that the R Pegs only come in two colors: Grey and Silver Bright. Wheelership says that Silver is the most popular order but I'm leaning toward the Hyper Silver since Volvo says the correct color is Silver Bright. Any ideas?
Try the R forum as they are probably more familiar with those wheel colors..... I'd guess silver though as Hyper Silver has a black chromey kinda look to it that I don't recall seeing on stock pegs.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts

GunMetal.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
No on the gold....unless every other car in the n'hood is an STI.

·
Registered
955 Posts

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No on the gold....unless every other car in the n'hood is an STI.
I just thought I'd throw it out there for fun. I don't think I've ever seen an STI within an hours drive, this is a premium real estate area.
Not on these rims, but on the right rims, gold does look nice.

Im partial to the dark silver right now. Just trying to figure out how it will look in real life, don't want it to look too flat.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
what do you mean?? "STI within an hours drive, this is a premium real estate area."

·
Registered
416 Posts
Chilldog had a set of those FS powdercoated bright blue and I thought those looked sick. On a black car you can get away with so many more colors than just the boring gun metal, hyper silver, and the like.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Gun metal or hyper black. Both would look sporty, subtle and stylish.

·
Registered
501 Posts
nice rims always stand out, depending on the design they can be more "subtle and stylish", so you dont have to worry about them looking "flat" on my black volvo I have black wheels with a machined lip and i think they look perfect. I would go with black or silver/hyper silver with a black car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts