SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2018 XC60 T6 Inscription, recently purchased. I'm having some frustrations with the buttons on the right-hand side steering wheel keypad, especially when I start the vehicle. The worst is trying to start the navigation to a previous location, using the app menu button. I'm familiar with the slow Sensus start up, but what will happen is that I press the app menu button and the app menu appears on the instrument panel. For a few minutes while Sensus is starting, I cannot move right to the 'Navigation' sub-menu. However, once I am able to move over to this sub-menu and highlight a previous destination, when I press the 'Confirm' button nothing happens. Even 2-3 minutes after vehicle start, sometimes this remains an issue (but not always).

In a few cases, the destination selection via the instrument panel has been unresponsive, at which point I was able to immediately pull up the destination in the center console screen...so it seems like maybe it's not that Sensus is still trying to load...or maybe it is, and the steering wheel commands are getting blocked out by other processes due to an overloaded processor.

Has anyone else experienced this? The vehicle is out of warranty (52k miles), so before I run to the dealer I wanted to see if this is likely 'normal' behavior.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts