SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I enjoy working on my car, but at the same time, I don't want to make my S60 a rice car. I am looking for some feedback on what you think is a boderline between a "rice" and "stock" car. I want to keep my car as stock as possible, but at the same time, be able to do some kinds of modifications. So far, the only exterior mods that I have done are: black sports grille with Volvo emblem, red callipers (front ones have Volvo logo on them), and very small silver "swedespeed" decal on the bottom rear window. What do you think? I really don't like ricey cars... but for some reason, I can't seem to be able to figure out what is ricey or not. Heh.... thanks for you help.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Re: (C70drvr)

Love that picture. Is the car ready to take a dump?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Re: Ricey Cars (myVolvoS60T5)

Quote, originally posted by myVolvoS60T5 »
I can't seem to be able to figure out what is ricey or not.

Just keep in mind that if your modification is simply cosmetic and not functional (i.e. heavy large rims...big-ass wings on a FWD car...GRAPHICS...) then it's probably ricey.

I think the painted calipers may be a little suspect because you're mimicking something like a Brembo or Stoptech. But you can slide on this one...

·
Super Moderator
14,857 Posts
nothing i can stand more when im out driving than hearing rice driving around me...."WAHHHHHHHH"...to the point where I almost want to wear ear plugs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.