SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here for more details:<br><A HREF="http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=117983" TARGET="_blank">http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=117983</A>

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: RICA ECU Tuning @ Carlisle Import Car Show (EuroSport Tuning)

Okay, here are the details. For S40/V50 Turbo models the RICA Flash tune be $680 USD if we get 1-9 people signed up. If there are over 10+ it will be $600.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Will RICA be there? I'm looking to upgrade my stage 2/3 (downpipe) tune to a custom tune. (I have a PPC purchased through you)

·
Registered
261 Posts

Can this be opened to people not attending ????

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (mattdoc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>mattdoc</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Will RICA be there? I'm looking to upgrade my stage 2/3 (downpipe) tune to a custom tune. (I have a PPC purchased through you)</TD></TR></TABLE><p>No custom tuning will be done at the show. We are only flash tuning standard stage files.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: RICA ECU Tuning @ Carlisle Import Car Show (samkell)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>samkell</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can this be opened to people not attending ????</TD></TR></TABLE><p>If you have a Volvo stock or modified might as well bring it onto the show field, the more the better! We have to beat the number of Saab's that turn out each year!<p>The flash tuning will be done on the show field.

·
Registered
261 Posts

I think you misunderstand - Can someone not attending the show get the ecu tune for the lower price ?????

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There might be some confusion here. This is not for the PPC unit, we are direct flashing cars at the show with a laptop computer. So we need your car on site to be able to do the flash upgrade.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts