SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are once again going to the Carlisle Import & Replica Car show in Carlisle PA on May 15-17 and if there is enough interest we will bring our equipment to flash tune ECU's during the show.

The flashing tuning will be offered at discounted rates depending on the number of people interested. The flash tuning can be done on most 1999-2008 Volvo models including the V8 and 3.2L engines.

If you are interested in having your Volvo (or other European car) flash tuned with RICA software during the show please let us know. Once we get a feel for the number of people interested we will post the discounted prices.

For more information on the Carlisle show click here:
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/import/

This is properly the largest Volvo gathering on the east coast, hope to see you there

1. tomedkaz

Modified by EuroSport Tuning at 6:11 PM 5-5-2009

Modified by EuroSport Tuning at 6:11 PM 5-5-2009

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: RICA ECU Tuning @ Carlisle Import Car Show (EuroSport Tuning)

Do you guy's ever do something like this on the west coast? I'd be interested but I am nowhere near there...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Re: (EuroSport Tuning)

I would drive out for a west coast meet. That would be sweet. We're building bigger and bigger euro shows here in Calgary (and Alberta in general) but I'm pretty much the only Volvo there.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Re: (sacrifice)

Oh Wow, I was just thinking about your tune today. I have your R intake, and the Exhaust. How much do you think it would be for a stage 2+ tune?

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: RICA ECU Tuning @ Carlisle Import Car Show (carreragt7)

Yeah that would be pretty sweet. Should do it at a dyno so we can get data logged dyno tunes

·
Registered
568 Posts
Re: RICA ECU Tuning @ Carlisle Import Car Show (ForceFed Motorsports)

I'd be interested in a SoCal tune day... let me know

·
Registered
17,015 Posts
ohhhhh hmmm
00V70R ?

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Re: (Chilled Man)

Are we talking PPC tune and you are bringing a bunch of them, or flashing the ECU itself?

Is your tune going to support the same kind of functions Viva is offering?
-Tune that supports intake, exhaust, downpipe.
-Power applied in both Advanced and Sport mode on the R.

·
Registered
2002 C70 Coupe
663 Posts
Re: (GiRaff3)

Hmm that's very tempting... What kind of pricing are we talking about?

·
Registered
313 Posts
I could be interested. Definitely need to know pricing.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay, here are the details. For most 1999-2008 Turbo models the RICA Flash tune be $680 USD if we get 1-9 people signed up. If there are over 10+ it will be $600. The V8 will be more $$ if anyone wants their V8 tuned let me know and I will work out a discount price for you.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts

why can't I be going to this show!!!!! Dang nab it!!

·
6,444 Posts
so where do we sign up? put me down on the list - I'll be there on Saturday the 16th. How do we find you?

Also, how customizable is this tune, and how much would it cost to re-flash it once my DP and FMIC go in? Also, does this void the warranty? My car's a CPO till the end of the year.

What's the gain for an R with exhaust and CAI + K&N?

Modified by tomedkaz at 8:00 PM 5-4-2009

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Re: (tomedkaz)

I know that Rica has the capability to do "custom" tuning. I am interested in the tune that supports my mods (intake, exhaust, downpipe, FMIC) and I would like it to apply the power to both Sport and Advanced mode, which has been done before. Can you guys make that happen?

Also, is this PPC or are you permanently flashing ECUs on the spot?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Re: (GiRaff3)

Quote, originally posted by GiRaff3 »
I know that Rica has the capability to do "custom" tuning. I am interested in the tune that supports my mods (intake, exhaust, downpipe, FMIC) and I would like it to apply the power to both Sport and Advanced mode, which has been done before. Can you guys make that happen?

Also, is this PPC or are you permanently flashing ECUs on the spot?

good questions Bob, I am looking for the exact same thing. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,837 Posts

Carlsen Volvo Car Show on August 8 in Palo Alto.

It's a very well attended meet.

That should give you enough lead time and plenty of time for interested owners to plan their trip. What do you say?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.