SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we saw this pop-up on Facebook, we wanted to know more. The story goes, a guy named Martin, had the idea and a craftsman who designs paper models ( Łukasz Fuczek ) worked together for nearly 6 months sorting out the details on paper. Today, RetroTurbo is offering this award winning model to the public. If you have not seen this model, it is very impressive inside and out.

FULL STORY

Check out the gallery for detailed pictures

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Sorry Chris, but it's been on TB for quite a while now; I was gonna post a link but I keep on forgetting ... Old Fart memory lapse I guess. :facepalm:

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries John - hope the guys on TB got one and started to put it together, the amount of pieces in the instruction book look intense. :eek:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
We used to have paper toys like this when I was a kid (mumble mumble) decades ago. :) I was thinking of getting one of these 245 ones, but looking at the detail in it, I don't think I have enough years remaining to complete it. :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
He he he... thanx for all good word on the model.

Chriss received his some time ago, maybe he will start assembling it soon. I can link you to vid how to complete certain parts that are most problematic.

And in September, I'll be realising another one: blue 244 :) Will look even better than this one ^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts