SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a gently used (like new) retractable rear window sunshade for 2001-2009 S60 with Taupe interior. Mounts in channel in rear shelf - easy install. Really makes a huge difference in interior temperature on a hot sunny day, also keeps sun off of kids/passengers in back seat. <p>$100/obo + shipping. I am in NJ/NYC area.

·
Registered
907 Posts
do you have the box?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (kyungjunhan)

No box. I think it originally came in a bag.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Re: (JJRedRNYC)

Any idea if this is the same colour of the S60R interior? If so, I am very interested.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (lowenhart)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>lowenhart</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Any idea if this is the same colour of the S60R interior? If so, I am very interested.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I'm assuming you're referring to an S60R with the Gobi interior? It's not a match unfortunately. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Re: (JJRedRNYC)

No, all the S60R's have the same greyish colour headliner and pillers, the seats are whatever colour they are. (mine are nordkap)<p>Do you happen to have a part number?<p>The sunshades come in<p>beige<br>grey<br>oak

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (lowenhart)

I believe all of the R interiors have a "Grey" rear shelf, regardless of seat color. <p>The part # for the shade I am selling is 8641255 - oak. The frame of the shade is painted to match an "Oak" rear shelf, so it will not match. <p>The part # you are looking for is 8624222.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts