SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Run my R 81.000 miles. The interior is very nice as the car itself. But I began to confuse the small cracks and wear, the error in the seats. Salon for sale Atacama I have not found. I decided to give the interior a service for the full restoration of the original. Materials are used only the original German by German technology. We must inform you that the company paints a skin for BMW, Daimler Chrysler, Volkswgen, McLaren, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Ferrari. For 2 seats I paid $ 180
http://www.lederzentrum.de/

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my interior to full recovery

1 year warranty

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
two seats for the repair took 2 days and 3 days for hardening paint.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Wow. I think plenty of folks stateside would be interested to get their hands on the dye/paint used. The restored seats look great!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+ they gave me some paint for free!
and was told that the paint was very difficult to pick up on the original

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree with you. When I again and again open the door of my R, I am very happy to see the beautiful interior

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thats amazing, my back seat looks embarrassing with all the scratches from the past owner. Any secondary alternative to restore them? I recently did a Lexol treatment, did a great job re-hydrating the material but nothing for the scratches..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats amazing, my back seat looks embarrassing with all the scratches from the past owner. Any secondary alternative to restore them? I recently did a Lexol treatment, did a great job re-hydrating the material but nothing for the scratches..
In this German company has offices worldwide. Perhaps in your country or state, too, have

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Those seats look great.

This is exactly what Colorglo (US company) does for pretty much the same price. Here's my gobi seats...

Before:

After:

And the after pics are two months later. Holding up great. Color matching for gobi was difficult as well since they have a bit of green in them (which is unique for beige colored seats).

Totally makes these cars gorgeous when the interiors are pristine! :D

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Wow, now that is what I call a night and day difference. That Atacama looks brand spankin' new! I would love to get my driver seat redone. It looks much better than before once I began Lexol conditioning it and restored it with Leatherique when I bought it back in March. I cant wait until spring comes around so I can do a full interior detail, similar to urinalcake's Leatherique application.

+100 for your sir, a job well done.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great Success! How long do? Everything OK? Good job
They gave me a year warranty, and they said if I take good care of your interior, it will long continue to delight me in this form.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
lol, I've missed you Pete!

I wonder how just spot treating the seats would look with the dye, or if you would have to do a full-on restore for it to look right.

I'm going to guess at a translation from Russian to Amerikan:

"My R has 81,000 miles (possibly Kilometers = 160,000 miles!). It is a real R, because it has the bitchin' Atacama leather... if you don't have this you are a LOSER. As nice as my car is, I started to get stressed-out by all the dark cracks and creases, and the wear on the bolster where I slide in and where the seat belt rubs. You can't get the Atacama leather to do a full replacement, but I found a place that claims they can restore the leather, and dye it back to match the original colour. They can exactly match and use the same dye as the factory for all the major European manufacturers: (yada yada yada ). I had the front seats done for 180 Euro = ( $ 58,000 USD). Here is the link:

·
6,436 Posts
QUESTION: can Gobi be dyed into Atacama? If so, I will ship you my skins and door panels.
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Those seats look great.

This is exactly what Colorglo (US company) does for pretty much the same price. Here's my gobi seats...

Before:

After:

And the after pics are two months later. Holding up great. Color matching for gobi was difficult as well since they have a bit of green in them (which is unique for beige colored seats).

Totally makes these cars gorgeous when the interiors are pristine! :D
Awesome! Where is this place, I NEED THIS DONE!

·
Registered
951 Posts
The only issue I see is the stitching is no longer white. Other than that the restore looks amazing. My seats are still in good/great shape, nowhere near yours before restore.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
I noticed that as well. Worse things could have happened, considering how rarely your @$$ is able to spread the stitches to the point where your passengers are able to observe.

**This was a drunk post made in commemoration of petew, with the assistance of Google Chrome auto-correct, and sponsored by the letter @!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I wanna know if there is a place in the Portland Oregon area that can do this! My driver side seat is torn on the left side where you get in and out of the car and would LOVE to have this done and possibly the stitching done as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts