SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a couple of weeks ago the start button in the dash on my 2012 XC60 popped off. Thankfully can still start the car by pushing on the frame that the button attaches to but the glaring green light in the hole is quite annoying. Found a replacement start button assembly but now that I have it I can't figure out the best way to go about replacing the assembly. Does anyone know if it can be done through the dash or have attacked this problem as well?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
745 Posts
So a couple of weeks ago the start button in the dash on my 2012 XC60 popped off. Thankfully can still start the car by pushing on the frame that the button attaches to but the glaring green light in the hole is quite annoying. Found a replacement start button assembly but now that I have it I can't figure out the best way to go about replacing the assembly. Does anyone know if it can be done through the dash or have attacked this problem as well?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
If it is like other Volvo push-to-start systems I have seen in the XC70 you access the push to start button by removing the dash cluster.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts