SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have replaced the burnt-out light bulbs in my Fog Light, Door Lock, and Tracs switches. I was able to pull them out using a small flat-bladed screwdriver. <p>Now -- onto my passenger's side Heated Seat switch. I tried to pull it out -- like the corresponding dash switches -- but it seemed it didn't want to be pulled out. <p>Do the Heated Seat switches in the center console pull out just like the switches in the dash? <p>If not, how do I replace light bulbs in Heated Seat switches?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Use a small flat tipped screw driver and pry it up gently. It will come out. Most likely stuck in there from crud that falls into the surround. They are the same as the dash switches.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (DVolvoguy777)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>DVolvoguy777</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Use a small flat tipped screw driver and pry it up gently. It will come out. Most likely stuck in there from crud that falls into the surround. They are the same as the dash switches.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Thanks, I discovered that it is easier to remove switch with the gear shift in the "Low Gear" position. All done. Thanks!!!<p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts