SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys
I own s60 2014 with small center console screen -5 inches and I want to upgrade it to the bigger one- 7 inches.
I saw on eBay that can get second hand on a very reasonable price but the question is how to make it work ? Is it plug n play or I should use Vida/vdash?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Subscribing so hard right now.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
The screens are plug and play. The issue is that the old screen is security coded to the ICM from the old car. To make it would you would need either buy a larger screen new from the dealer or download the software to remove the MOST/ITP code from the old used unit. I believe that VDASH can help with you with removal of the ITP code from the old unit to make this work in your car. Best thing to do is email Pavel at Vdash for help.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I remembered having seen this upgrade offered as an 'Accessory' so I googled it but only found the information on a cached page.
You need the screen itself, a new larger surround frame, a piece of foam and an application download from VIDA.

Will try to find more tomorrow but for now you have the essential info:

/////

Part. No.

+ Cover, 7" screen
Part. No.
Description
Charcoal, LHD
Espresso, LHD

+ Seal, ICM
Part. No.

+ Application
Part. No.

Note!

Only for cars with High Performance/High Performance audiosystem (Option code 832).

////

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remembered having seen this upgrade offered as an 'Accessory' so I googled it but only found the information on a cached page.
You need the screen itself, a new larger surround frame, a piece of foam and an application download from VIDA.

Will try to find more tomorrow but for now you have the essential info:

/////

Part. No.

+ Cover, 7" screen
Part. No.
Description
Charcoal, LHD
Espresso, LHD

+ Seal, ICM
Part. No.

+ Application
Part. No.

Note!

Only for cars with High Performance/High Performance audiosystem (Option code 832).

////
Thanks !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts