SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Re: REPAIR MANUAL OEM (ARS6025T)

He is selling the no longer used VADIS DVD that dealers used to use. Dealers now have an online subscription service called VIDA.

VADIS is very helpful. I have a 2002F version that I paid substantially less for. VADIS does include all he advertizes.

I would keep checking eBay and search for Volvo VADIS. You should expect to pay up to $50, not $90.

Good luck.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Re: REPAIR MANUAL OEM (ARS6025T)

Yeah, I bought this VADIS DVD from this seller. All in all pretty useless. I was expecting lots of pics for repair info and instead this includes lots of poor drawings. I think this info is really intended for an experienced mechaic vice a do-it-yourselfer. Save yourself the money.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Re: REPAIR MANUAL OEM (volvdog)

I can't say I've been disappointed. I have the original paper manual for my '71 1800 E, the '96 850, and the VADIS manual has almost the same drawings, etc. I'd say it is the best of a worse lot. Haynes and Clymer are even worse, fro what I've seen. And, you get parts listings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.