SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have registered my xc60 on the Polestar web site and was told by the dealership once i do that i should receive something that i'm supposed to put on my car. its been about 2 months now and i haven't received anything in the mail yet. does anyone know how to reorder the sticker/badge/tab? i tried to go back the site but there is no way to call them or email them that i could find on the site.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
If I have an R design, can I add the polestar bade?

It's not like Im faking it.....

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
As it is a 12, I would assume so since it comes with the tune :). Honestly surprised they dont put them on there, they do on the S60's (?). Maybe my dealership does that or something.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
As it is a 12, I would assume so since it comes with the tune :). Honestly surprised they dont put them on there, they do on the S60's (?). Maybe my dealership does that or something.
They don't put them on the S60's either, customer has to order it. Though the special edition C70 comes with the badge from the Port.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
On the S60RDs they do not. I had to register.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
On the S60RDs they do not. I had to register.
No cars, other that then C70 Inscription models get the badge automatically. It is better that way because, at the Port, they do not know who the future owner is.

Getting the owner's package from Polestar is nice. It comes in a handsome blue box with the aligning tool bracket, the badge, a certificate of performance and a Polestar pen. :thumbup:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I posted pics of it in the S60 forum. It's very classy.

I seem to recall it taking longer than 2 weeks though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
No cars, other that then C70 Inscription models get the badge automatically. It is better that way because, at the Port, they do not know who the future owner is.

Getting the owner's package from Polestar is nice. It comes in a handsome blue box with the aligning tool bracket, the badge, a certificate of performance and a Polestar pen. :thumbup:

SCHWING!!!!!!! NOW i'm excited. (bet Mrs. Rizzo thinks it's a box from Tiffany's)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts