SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a coin fall into the left hand drivers side seat panel on my XC90. I had a look and it looks like there is one bolt holding the panel in, but, wanted to see if anyone else had removed the panel before. Not having much luck finding information online.

To be clear, I am talking about the panel on the lower part of the seat that contains the controls for the seat. I am hoping to just slide the panel back without removing the controls so that I can get to the coin and remove it as there is is no way to remove it as it is inaccessible with the panel attached. Don't want it rattling around but don't really want to pay the dealer to do the work if it is not necessary. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
No idea. Maybe the seat cushion is easier to remove. Or just stick some sponge inside so it doesn't move inside there.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Maybe first try getting a strong magnet to pull it upwards then grab it with some tweezers before considering dismantling the panel.

Also see if you cant use chops sticks or long nose pliers to remove it before fiddling with the panel

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts