SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm trying to remove my Elevate air box so I can get to the crankshaft sensor to replace it. I've undone all the screws, unplugged the MAF sensor and it just won't come out. I can't find any threads on doing this so if there is one can someone link it? Or is there another way for a 20 year old in his garage to get to it without removing this giant ass thing?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are there install instructions on Elevates site? Maybe you can use install instructions to remove it in reverse?
They have installation instructions but they kinda suck. I didn't install it, someone with much more experience did

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
So i'm trying to remove my Elevate air box so I can get to the crankshaft sensor to replace it. I've undone all the screws, unplugged the MAF sensor and it just won't come out. I can't find any threads on doing this so if there is one can someone link it? Or is there another way for a 20 year old in his garage to get to it without removing this giant ass thing?
Its just a bunch of 10mm everywhere, and your intake snorkle in front of the radiator goes into the passenger side of the airbox, just remove that first by bending the accordion portion of the snorkel.

Once you unbolt the MAF, then take out the filter, you should see all the 10mm bolts around the bottom and such.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts