SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. In preparations for my insurance company writing off my R I'm selling a few things that the insurance can't give me any extra money for.

I want to remove my iPd boost gauge (first generation), but I need something to replace the T-connector that goes in the hose off the manifold. Any ideas on what size this thing needs to be and where I could get one? Napa?

FWIW, here is the list of crap I'm trying to get rid of:
A set of brand new Michelin wiper blades (still in box),
5 mm wheel spacers,
IMIV iPod adapter, - probably spoken for already
iPd generation 1 boost gauge and dash "blister" pod, - obviously spoken for already
CNC-cut piece to mount a gauge to the left of the stereo (in the cupholder location),
a set of rubber floor mats,
a ProClip mount for the upper right corner of the stereo (you would have to get the "device" attachment from ProClip for whatever phone/tablet/GPS/etc you would be using),
and finally a set of black w/red stripe 5-spoke 17x8 wheels by MSW that clear the R brakes. I'm keeping the tires and two are bent.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to keep my DICE unit for the local Volvo club or sell it off too...

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
You just need a splice connector to put the tubing back together. NAPA or a irrigation store should have what you need.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
How much for the floor mats? Also, you could just use a hot glue gun or something and melt the T section and close it off, or a cap + zip tie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts