SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to remove the floor cover in front of the third seat to access the top of the rear shocks. I'm told there are two bolts, but I can't find them. I have two spring clips on the side panels adjacent to the floor cover. I pulled on these and nothing happens. I looking at back of the middle seats as they are folded forward and don't see the bolts.

Help

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Re: Removal of Wagon Cargo Cover for Shock Replacement (rampart033)

quote:

I need to remove the floor cover in front of the third seat to access the top of the rear shocks. I'm told there are two bolts, but I can't find them. I have two spring clips on the side panels adjacent to the floor cover. I pulled on these and nothing happens. I looking at back of the middle seats as they are folded forward and don't see the bolts.

Help
There are 4 pannels in the rear area of the 855. 3 of then pop out and the last has 4 screws.

Pull off #'s 1,2,3

Then lift up #4 and look for these screws at the sides, two on each side.

After you take out those 4 screws then that 4th pannel will slide forward twords you.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Re: Removal of Wagon Cargo Cover for Shock Replacement (Kaizai)

Let me know if those help, I just ran out to my car and took them, so they arn't the best pictures, I just woke up http://********************/smile/emsmile.gif

Also I don't have the 3rd row seat, and I think its the same for you, but it might be different.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Re: Removal of Wagon Cargo Cover for Shock Replacement (Kaizai)

wow, what a nice guy Kaizai http://********************/smile/emsmile.gif

I have removed those panels to add sound insulation, and I became super itchy after removing either the 4th panel or the cover over the spare tire.

I wonder if there are some small fibers in there or something, I vacumned it afterwards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts