SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George/Indy/etal (including Kai, lol)<P>Do you folks keep track of regional demographics of Sweedspeed members? Just wondering, as I read about regional meets... I'm selfishly wondering if there are others than myself on Sweedspeed from the Last Frontier.<P><P>

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well, I'm in Wisconsin, 30 minutes west of the Frozen Tundra which still makes me all but irrelevant. Demographics in the Midwest mean Chicago and maybe also Minneapolis. I'd be guessing Alaskan demographics stop somewhere north of Seattle.<P>

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
We don't keep demographics for now. With the size of the board still small in relativity to others I've seen, I've noticed the larger massings of readers are from the larger city areas. I know there are a few Baltimore/DC area users, and several from Philly. <P>At this point though, many of us are quite spanned out.

·
Super Moderator
39,234 Posts
I hope that this is not a precursor to a...national Swedespeed ID program!<P>Yannis<P>

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol Yannis! Can you see it now? Midnight raids for "illegals" that don't have a Swedespeed nat'l ID card... an underground network of non-compliants that shrug off "the man"... but, I digress/ ;-)<P>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts