SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 S60 Momentum
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 S60 momentum that came with round exhaust tips. I was at the airport yesterday and saw a 2021 with rectangular tips that look awesome.

I've been looking around and I found some that are split/dual on each side that don't quite look as nice but either the single or dual rectangular ones I've found online say not compatible.

Also looks like there's a diffuser to make them look integrated.

Anyone have info, part numbers or a source where I can buy them?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I’ve posted about this before (below):

·
Registered
446 Posts
The dual integrated tips mount the same as the P* tips. Though when I had them on my V60 I heard that the port had to trim the exhaust pipes even further–maybe the split in the middle goes super far back, enough to interfere with the already shorter non-momentum tips

·
Registered
2022 V60 R-Design
18 Posts
You'll need the rear diffuser in order to use the different tips. My 22 R-Design came with the single opening rectangle tips and I actually changed them out to the dual opening tips a couple weekends ago. I found some instructions online that outline the conversion you are asking about. I actually think it was direct from Volvo's website. For your trim level there is a little bit of trimming involved I believe.

·
Registered
2022 V60 R Design
64 Posts
The dual integrated tips mount the same as the P* tips. Though when I had them on my V60 I heard that the port had to trim the exhaust pipes even further–maybe the split in the middle goes super far back, enough to interfere with the already shorter non-momentum tips
I just had my regular tips swapped out to P star tips and they were a direct bolt on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts