SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,<br>I have a new S80 with cloth on the A, B, and C pillars. I have a small oil/grease mark on B pillar. Please recommend a cleaner that will remove this without leaving water mark. I do not spare expense for vehicle care products, so please recommend only the best product.<p>Thank you

·
Super Moderator
39,231 Posts
Re: Recommended Cloth Cleaner (audio64)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Hello everyone,<br>I have a new S80 with cloth on the A, B, and C pillars. I have a small oil/grease mark on B pillar. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p><br>We have had good luck with a product (I do not recall its name) that has its base in orange extract. Tremendous degreaser and, at the same time, it deodorizes...<p>Yannis

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Recommended Cloth Cleaner (GrecianVolvo)

Is this product used by your dealership ?. Could you please find out what this product is called. I woul like to pick some up and clean as soon as possible. Just knowing its there annoyes me.<p>Thank You

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Recommended Cloth Cleaner (audio64)

Called my dealer and they advised me that they use a product called "Afta". It is sold at Home Depot, Lowes and most major home centers like the previous mentioned. I did not use on car interior yet but I tested it on similar fabric and it did very well. Cleaned leaving no trace. I will advise all of product performance on car interior soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts