SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of refurbished Volvo wheels being shipped to me for my 2013 S60. I need a shop in the LA area to remove my current wheels, and install and balance the new wheels, using my existing TPMS sensors, and tires.

My shop of choice (Globe Tires) will only install wheels purchased from them.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

·
Registered
333 Posts
My dealer (Autonation Volvo South Bay) quoted $108 to install new wheels, tires and my existing tmps. The latter can be tricky to get it to communicate with the car properly so I will do it at the dealer.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
My dealer (Autonation Volvo South Bay) quoted $108 to install new wheels, tires and my existing tmps. The latter can be tricky to get it to communicate with the car properly so I will do it at the dealer.
Interesting...South Bay quoted me $205.00 for the same thing. Though they did say that they needed to see the car for a firm quote. Guess I should drive by the shop and get a "firm" quote.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I've already purchased the wheels, which are Volvo OEM. I spoke with Wheel Warehouse about doing the install. They don't usually install wheels that weren't sold by them, however Devin said they would do mine as it will be a simple install...no spacers or hub rings. Just removing the tires, and senors and installing them on the new Volvo wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.