SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed this a couple of times with my car and wondered if anyone else had experienced this...

I have used the rear wiper and the washer fluid spray maybe once since I have owned the car. However, fairly often i see several dribbles of washed fluid dried on the back window. It doesn't appear to be constant. I'm not sure if I'm accidentally hitting something on the right-lend lever that is giving enough input to cause a squirt and not noticing it.

Does anyone else see this happening? It's one of those things that seems like it would be difficult to diagnose and repair at the dealer, and it's also possible it's "user error" or a sensitive button that is easy to accidentally press? Also, it's only a fairly minor annoyance, really.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Happened to me as well. In my case I'm accidentally hitting the right lever , just messes the clean appearance which is a minor eyesore.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This happened to me once after I used the rear wiper and spray. Sometime after using it, I saw a large water mark on the rear window right underneath the spray nozzle.

It hasn't happened since then though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm seeing it often. At first I thought it was bird droppings but in the last day or two it has become clear that a bird can't be that accurate. Another irritating gremlin.

·
Registered
429 Posts
soap eating birds? :D I need to pay attention to this one ... sofar didn't catch my attention...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts