SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone having a camera where the image is showing objects WAY WAY (I'm talking 10-15' difference) from where they really are? I backed up within 2 feet of another car today and it looked like 12-15 feet on my camera. Seems zoomed out. Maybe someone has a suggestion for a settings change? Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is anyone having a camera where the image is showing objects WAY WAY (I'm talking 10-15' difference) from where they really are? I backed up within 2 feet of another car today and it looked like 12-15 feet on my camera. Seems zoomed out. Maybe someone has a suggestion for a settings change? Thanks
I picked up an OSD XC90 last week and within two days, the rear camera stopped working. When I put the vehicle in reverse, there was no display from the camera and eventually an error message popped up indicating that the camera needed to be serviced. So, a different issue than the one you mention here, but still an immediate problem with the camera.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I picked up an OSD XC90 last week and within two days, the rear camera stopped working. When I put the vehicle in reverse, there was no display from the camera and eventually an error message popped up indicating that the camera needed to be serviced. So, a different issue than the one you mention here, but still an immediate problem with the camera.
I've been having this same problem recently. I put it in reverse, and the camera does not come on. I wonder if it's just a software glitch that will be fixed with the November update.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still screwy

My camera is still zoomed way too far out. The yellow lines correspond to where my car actually is (i.e. if the yellow lines get close to touching a car, it starts beeping), but everything looks way farther away than it really is. I'd expect a back up camera to show exactly where the car is. I need to bring it in to have this checked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.