SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been noticing a clunk in the rear whenever the rear end lifts while driving. Today I decided to do rear end work and also solve that while I was at it. I noticed that I was missing 3 of the 4 bolts that hold both upper strut mounts to the frame. I can't seem to figure out the PN for this bolt, anyone have it?
:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looking for part numbers, need to be very specific on what you need... pic helps. This is from Tasca Parts. Note that as thisis the whole rear suspension, they are some items with the same number... indicate upper or lower to distinguish which you are referring to...

I think you are saying Upper 13?? If so, FIX that ASAP and don't drive it till you do.

2019-10-12_10-38-41.jpg

·
Registered
13,497 Posts
I would just call the parts department at your nearest dealer - not worth shipping a few nuts/bolts.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The upper shock mount(#13) is only held in by 3 bolts... 2 on the underside and one on the top.
Yes, Those are what I'm looking for. I gave up and called the dealership, $6 per bolt and ordered as expedited for $4. Should get them on Tuesday.

On another note, I'd like to have a few words with whoever decided to hold the rear ride height sensor brackets on with a single tiny rivet.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
On another note, I'd like to have a few words with whoever decided to hold the rear ride height sensor brackets on with a single tiny rivet.
Haha I know right, I've broken both mine off and so I just remounted with a bolt.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts