SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have my XC90 2016 T6 since December. Can not get power from the 12 volt outlet on the back of the center tunnel. The light ring around the outlet is lit but no power. any idea of what fuse controls this outlet? Can not find it in the owners manual.
Second question- is the 110Volt outlet standard on the inscription or an option-thought I was supposed to have one but not there?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Fuses for the 12 VDC outlets are located in the engine compartment under a large plastic cover on the driver's side. A diagram of fuse locations can be found in your printed owner's manual as well as the on-line editions. (The page number may differ based on T6 version T8, market and manual revision - the off-line PDF I'm looking at shows this on pp 521.)

Here's the three 12 VDC outlet fuses:

24 - socket in tunnel console, front

25 - socket in tunnel console, by legroom for second seat row

26 - socket in cargo area

These are all 15 amp fuses.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
The 110V outlet is only on First Editions. Not sure why. Must not be due to part shortage.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
The 110V outlet is only on First Editions. Not sure why. Must not be due to part shortage.
Whilst the XC90 FE's have it (I guess world wide) it appears the AC outlet in the second row is market specific (and when I asked about it was told not in the US). Some of the Eu documentation I've got shows it -- for folks outside of North America, are vehicles being delivered with a 240 VAC outlet in the second row?

·
Registered
27 Posts
If your 12-Volt plug has a knurled ring holding the end contact in, try unscrewing it. There may be a 5mm diameter glass fuse inside. If the small wire inside the fuse is broken or burned, then no power will flow from the 12-Volt outlet to the device.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Whilst the XC90 FE's have it (I guess world wide) it appears the AC outlet in the second row is market specific (and when I asked about it was told not in the US). Some of the Eu documentation I've got shows it -- for folks outside of North America, are vehicles being delivered with a 240 VAC outlet in the second row?
For the swiss market the 220v outlet was packaged together with Apple Car Play. Definitely an option here, even on inscription.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts