SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unlike my 2000XC the 2007 did not like to be overloaded. A month ago I had to deliver a heavy load to a client and when the car would go over bumps I could her the rear suspension bottom out. Mainly the right passenger side would make the most noise. Now with just a passenger in the back seat I hear the same sound. So what would be suggested to replace to get the load capacity back ? Just getting an opinion to take advantage of of the sales this week on parts.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Bingo ^

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about the upper shock mounts ?

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Also springs.
They weaken over time and miles

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm having a hard time finding a rear suspension kit any links ? No problem fining the front and rear. Car has 130k on it mainly long road trips and a 150 mile round trip commute 2 times a week

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
What are you looking to do?
Spring, shocks, and mounts? That's pretty much it. New hardware? New bump stops? How about the swaybar bushings and endlinks? Or all the other bushing?

I think the reason no suppliers have an assembled kit for the rear is because rear suspension parts are replaced as they fail, which isn't as frequent as the front parts. I guess you could E-mail any of the online supplier and they may assembly a kit based on your wants/needs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts