SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hey so I just ordered a full set of shocks thru this volvo only used parts dealer... Paid 250 a corner since the car they came off of only had 30k on it... What a short life lol poor R.... Anyways got all four and low and behold I only need the front... So now I have a set of rear ones that I need to sell and fast so I can fix the other bundle of issues I found I need to fix... I paid 250 each and paid over a 100 on shipping so I will eat the 100 and just sell them for 250 obo plus shipping each. They are solid as a rock too and I almost put them on just because they are in such great shape but mine are also solid and only the front ones were shot. Let me know I need these gone ASAP. Location is Portland Oregon so if your local then that's even better

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump any offers?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Free bump~ Struts aren't my priority right now, but given the right price I might take them off your hands, especially considering that these are pre-loved... :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And the right price would be?? Lol I am already gonna take a hit as is and if it gets too low I might just keep them for when the rears do go out you know? Lol

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
998 Posts
^LOL I hope you didn't put rear shocks in the front of your R... The right price for me would be $200 shipped per rear strut. Don't bother if it's too low, it's better if you keep it. :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol oh then I got them mixed up either way the rear are the ones I don't need... I thought the rear was the taller ones cause I looked at the other ones and it looked like the fronts... If you did 200 per plus real shipping I would do that since they are 52 pounds. That is if these are the correct ones cause the other package is only 34 pounds

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And no I didn't install the fronts yet lol so no big deal just the wrong package lol

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still for sale posting pics of rear tomorrow

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump need these sold

·
Registered
343 Posts
A video of them contracting would help. I bought a pair from a fellow member a few months ago. One was worse than mine (facepalm) i guess NY roads are worse than ours at 60 000miles

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey are solid as a rock... Came off a 07 with only 30k on them

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The shocks are all the same across the board right? Meaning 04-07... I'm pretty sure these will fit any of our SRs and maybe the VRs

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here is a pic of the label

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still for sale! The rust in the pic is only right there and if anyone wants I can take detailed pictures of both to show the full condition of them.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PRICE DROP 200 PLUS REAL SHIPPING LET ME KNOW STILL FOR SALE

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sale pending