SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had my rear passenger door module replaced under warranty. At first the one-touch window up/down feature did not work after I got the car back. I was able to find instructions online for re-enabling the feature. The other thing I noticed is that the lock indicator (amber light on the button) stays lit no matter if the car is locked or unlocked. For example when the car is locked, I unlock the door by pulling the door handle or pressing the button, the door is unlocked but the amber light is still lit on the button. Is there any simple way to program this to work correctly? or would the dealer have to program it using special software.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Take it back to the dealer and tell them to finish the job they started.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I will definitely do that. Just wondering whether there was any combination or sequences that I can do to correct it like how I enabled the one-touch up/down for windows.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
yes I will definitely do that. Just wondering whether there was any combination or sequences that I can do to correct it like how I enabled the one-touch up/down for windows.
Did you try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes?
Maybe it will have the same effect as rebooting your computer :) Worth a shot if it saves you a trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm I guess it's worth a try. But will disconnecting the battery cause more things to need to reprogrammed or erased?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Hmm I guess it's worth a try. But will disconnecting the battery cause more things to need to reprogrammed or erased?
Not sure. When I had the battery replaced at the dealer nothing was lost.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just tried to disconnect the negative battery terminal for a couple of minutes. After reconnecting issue still remains. nothing was reset, one-touch windows still worked radio presets were still remembered. Generally how long should i try to leave the battery disconnected?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I think there are two batteries, but depends on MY? I know the Drive-E trains have two batts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts