SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The camera in our 2012 S60 RD Platinum doesn't automatically activate when car is placed into reverse. Button on the dash activates camera without issue.

The manual indicates that I should check the "My Car" settings and refers to the page in the manual for this. However, neither the manual nor the car show a setting for cameras.

I should also add that the auto-camera-on-reverse works fine on my V60 RD Platinum, but I also see no setting there in "My Car."

Am I missing something? Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think if you go to the camera by pressing the "CAM" button and then press the menu button top half button on the top right knob, there should be options to enable/disable camera on reverse.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think if you go to the camera by pressing the "CAM" button and then press the menu button top half button on the top right knob, there should be options to enable/disable camera on reverse.
Thanks Kevin, I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks again Kevin... that's exactly how to select it! I owe you one!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
kevinf1990 Thanks for your help. I noticed my rear camera stopped coming on in reverse, but there was no error message, like it didn't have the option of a rear camera. I normally just use my mirrors to back up, but occasionally use the rear camera for additional view. I replaced my battery recently and perhaps the setting went away when that happened. Thanks for your helpful post which I found with a quick search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts