SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I have had on my "to-do" list for a while installing some of the SPC Mazda3 Rear Upper Camber adjustment arms from FCP Euro (Part Number 67420).

I finally needed a new set of tires because of the usual cupping and inner tire wear, so figured I'd get my tire shop to put them on.

They are tried putting them on and gave me some kind of "the arms don't fit ... install bolts are hitting the shock ... maybe you need different bolts" story.
EDIT: It may have been the adjustment nut that he said was hitting the shock.

I told them to just forget about it. Anyone have an exact parts list (or maybe just take it in to my local dealer to get the upgraded adjustable stock ones put on?)

It's been a while since I posted, so howdy y'all!

-Ben

·
Registered
549 Posts
Looking forward to other’s feedback as I will be doing this same upgrade to mine as I did with my S40 in the coming weeks. I used the AC Delco version on my S40 (part number 45K0187) which is actually an SPC branded item in an AC Delco box and was less pricey. There were no fitment issues with these and they have been on the car for 4 years without issue. This upgrade along with an Elevate sway bar, Focus torque mount and possibly some Bilsteins should hopefully tighten things up.

·
Registered
649 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts