SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace the rubber cup-holder pieces in the rear armrest. They are falling apart and I can't seem to locate the part number for them. Anyone replaced them before or have a part number?

·
Banned
3,517 Posts

You mean you need the rubber flaps so the cups don't rattle? That's the only rubber I can see on mine.
Think you need the entire tray, don't think they sell it alone, too much work involved probably dismantling the tray and swap. But not sure.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah those are the pieces I need. They look like they just snap in from the pieces that fell out. I'll try to make something out of silicone, if I can't purchase them.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
You have to get the whole cup holder PN: 8686218
Doesn't come separate according to the diagram.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
the front cupholder comes apart fairly easily i need the new rubber piece for that and i need a new rubber piece for the pop out cup holder because it is missing off of mine

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the front cupholder rubber piece part number for the XC70. I don't know if it's the same as the non XC center console.

does the 05+ center console cupholder light up like the XC70 cupholder does?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On the XC70, it's a single LED light, but the light is spread by a plastic piece which illuminates the perimeter of the cupholders.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Junkyard

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm definitely going to check out a junkyard soon. I need to replace all the rubber pieces that are beginning to crack on me, like the molding on the sides of the windshield.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts