SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Wow, in the right light, kinda looks like a BMW (not a Camry at least!). :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it's listed as an S60R, so it MUST be one underneath. I assume it was a wrecked volvo, the cheapest thing for them to do was to custom fit recent 3 series panels to the entire exterior. why buy a few thousand in volvo replacement parts when you can spend like $25,000 on an entire custom exterior fabrication!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????//!!!!1!!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
well it's listed as an S60R, so it MUST be one underneath. I assume it was a wrecked volvo, the cheapest thing for them to do was to custom fit recent 3 series panels to the entire exterior. why buy a few thousand in volvo replacement parts when you can spend like $25,000 on an entire custom exterior fabrication!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????//!!!!1!!
safe assumption.

·
Registered
271 Posts
you guys have all missed the boat... its a S60 with a BMW bodykit. I see these all the time.... these kit cars are getting goooood

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks kinda gay to me. If you want a BMW, buy one. I like the Volvo because it looks like a Volvo.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
just wow..

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
"Bimmer Sales LTD" is their dealership name... Idiots.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Obviously the wrong photo attached to the ad. Check out their website for the correct photos. Pretty stock S60R...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts