SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a hard time desiding wich color to order on my XC90 T8 R-Design. I have to decide until november/producion start.

Does anyone have real R-design Pictures or som toughts about the choise?

·
Registered
54 Posts
We are leaning heavily towards ordering in Bursting Blue. Like the Crystal White as well but probably ruling that out as our current car is white.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I'm not brave enough for Bursting Blue lol So going to order Crystal White. Had 2 black cars already and definitely not doing that again!

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Im having a hard time desiding wich color to order on my XC90 T8 R-Design. I have to decide until november/producion start.
Does anyone have real R-design Pictures or som toughts about the choise?
The signature reflects my choice for our T6 R-Design... Our current vehicle is the Crystal White Pearl and decided to stay with that family... I really like the contrast between the black trim, tires and the white metallic paint...;)

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
I think all colors look good from the front. It's the back view that sets them apart, due to the color of the brake lights, I feel.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I happen to love the look of Passion Red, but am not gutsy enough to go for it. We ordered the Bursting Blue and can't wait to see in in person. I think it will get plenty of attention itself, but not in the same "arrest me, I'm speeding" kind of way...

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I happen to love the look of Passion Red, but am not gutsy enough to go for it. We ordered the Bursting Blue and can't wait to see in in person. I think it will get plenty of attention itself, but not in the same "arrest me, I'm speeding" kind of way...
+1

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered a red R-design in November of last year, before finding out that the R-design would come much later than the inscriptions. Mind you I order all of my vehicles in red so I may have a bit of a biased opinion on the red colour. I am starting to get a little excited these days though as my early December delivery is approaching.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts

Park Place Volvo

Spotted on Instagram, it has landed!
Beautiful! Do you have any more pics :D

But I thought they aren't making them yet...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Got a Picture of the first R-design to arrive to Norway. Looks really Nice in grey as well. 3 weeks to deside; white, blue og grey.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Wow cool :cool: Looks amazing!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I'm curious if you will have the choice to get black roof rails instead of silver? I think black would work better with the black grille etc.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts