SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Long-time lurker, er, researcher, ready to make the jump to doing OSD for a V60. I think I have it all planned out save for where to actually make the order. I believe in the past it didn't make much difference as you could place an OSD order through any dealer and then have it shipped to your local dealer, however I understand that has changed effective the current model year (or not?).

Any recs for reputable dealers in SoCal (LA/OC area), or, more importantly, dealers to avoid, in terms of placing the OSD order?

Also, anyone have experience doing an OSD transaction with a trade-in? I figure it would depend on how much the dealer wants to deal with a trade-in on their lot, etc., and I would probably just sell my car privately, but I was curious if anyone had any first-hand experience.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Hi all,

Long-time lurker, er, researcher, ready to make the jump to doing OSD for a V60. I think I have it all planned out save for where to actually make the order. I believe in the past it didn't make much difference as you could place an OSD order through any dealer and then have it shipped to your local dealer, however I understand that has changed effective the current model year (or not?).

Any recs for reputable dealers in SoCal (LA/OC area), or, more importantly, dealers to avoid, in terms of placing the OSD order?

Also, anyone have experience doing an OSD transaction with a trade-in? I figure it would depend on how much the dealer wants to deal with a trade-in on their lot, etc., and I would probably just sell my car privately, but I was curious if anyone had any first-hand experience.

Thanks in advance!

It has been my experience that for the simplicity and better price, I sold mine privately after the new Volvo was delivered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts