SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone notice something is loose inside the rear-bumper area? whenever I go through a bump on a slow roll I hear rattles.<p>something must be loose.<br>

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Rattles coming from the rear bumper area. (steamboatsig)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>steamboatsig</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Could it be the license plate holder?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>it's somewhere between the spare tire and rear bumper area. not sure what it is... but it's very noticeable whenever you go through a speedbump.<p>It's a stupid question.. where's the license plate holder? are you talking about the screws and bolts?

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: Rattles coming from the rear bumper area. (stevectsai)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>stevectsai</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've ruled that out. it's somewhere between the spare tire and rear bumper area. not sure what it is... but it's very noticeable whenever you go through a speedbump.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Tire iron, jack, or battery cover hold down? Loose spare bolt?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Rattles coming from the rear bumper area. (MagoonR)

it almost sounds like your exhaust pipe touching something.. but it's not. I shake the exhaust and it's tight. <br>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts