SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These rare wheels were only available on the S60 T5 Special Editions in the later years of production (2008/2009) as an optional wheel.

The wheels are 18x8. Offset is ET49. Weight is 30 lbs/each.

Part number is 31202238.

Three of the wheels were bought from a dealer and have the original factory paint (color code 936 - bright silver). The fourth was bought from a wheel refinisher. This refinished wheel has some chipping of the paint and one of the spokes was not clearcoated properly (it is the only one pictured with the paint chipping). From 2 feet you can't tell, but closer than that and you can see the issue. It is not that noticeable, but I don't want you to be surprised when you get them.

Overall the wheels are in decent condition (8.5/10). There are a few blemishes here and there but nothing major. One wheel has a scratch across one of the spokes and other than the chips in the refinished wheel that is really the worst of it. The others have a couple of light scratches scattered around but no curb rash or other major damage.

There are no bends, cracks, or other damage. All of the wheels balance out.

Center bore of 65.1 so you can use them on an 850 or S/V/C70. Will also fit P2 S60/V70 without modification. I do not think these will clear a BBK or R Brembos without a spacer.

Will fit S40, V50, 05+C70, C30, 2011+ S60 with a hub ring (65.1->63.1mm)

Asking $700 OBO for the set, plus shipping (estimate $50-100 CONUS).

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I saved them for my S60 but found another set of wheels I liked better on Turbobricks last week.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really. Only a couple pounds heavier than an 18x8 Pegasus.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts