SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Regrettably, it's time to sell this rare beauty.

This car has been meticulously cared for, and it shows. Paint is still bright. Car is detailed monthly. All service has been conducted on time per service manual. Car is in excellent mechanical condition. Crazy-low 52191 ​miles on the car. Lowest mileage I've seen, by rather far, on similar year R's. Very rare combination of M66 manual six speed transmission and R Sport Body package on this 2007. All service was conducted on-time per service manual at Volvo of Santa Monica. Complete service history available. Only ever used synthetic oil and 91 octane fuel. Car carries current extended warranty - warranty is transferable: warranty valid until 5/20/16 or 86,299 miles. Clear title - pink in hand. Smog and tags current.

This car was purchased new in 2007 while it was still in the shipping container - it hadn’t even cleared customs yet. Was one of the only remaining manual R’s in the area, as the line had been recently discontinued. Mods were intended for this car but never happened - still a completely stock canvas for it's new owner.

Recent notable service:
- new tires
- rotors and brake pads replaced
- front passenger axle replace (bolt came loose and ground into the axle)

Notable blemishes:
- Front spoilers: both front spoilers have scuffs from ground contact. This car is low, and the spoilers are ALWAYS getting scuffed. The car is on it’s 4th set.
- Wheels: some of the wheels have chips where they made curb contact during parking. Have never had the wheels repainted.
- Parking Lot door scrape: the car was scrapped by another car in a parking lot on the rear passenger side. The scrape affected the rear passenger door and quarter panel. No mechanical damage. Only required bodywork, and paint, which was completed. Looks good as new.
- Sun wear: some of the rubber parts on the exterior and and cloth parts on the interior have been subject to sun wear. Dash pad stitching, Fabric on A-Pillars has pulled away from the pillar, and some rubber parts around the windshield have sun rot.

Selling Price: 15,500 OBO (will entertain reasonable offers)
Make/Model: Volvo S60R
Year: 2007
Mileage: 52191
Color: Titanium Grey / Nordkap Blue leather interior
Transmission: M66 Manual 6-speed
Condition: Excellent condition - smoked in it a few times a number of years ago, but stopped.

Options: Sport body kit, Factory window tint, front and rear fog lights, DVD Nav package, Premium sound w/6CD, Power sunroof, heated driver and passenger seat, dual zone climate control with rear defrost, AWD traction and stability control.

- email: [email protected]
- phone: 213.631.6668

Carfax report available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ZpJgY-mdK8a0VrWkNEUjR1OWdRazhTYnh1YVNjNUZKc3o0/view?usp=sharing

·
Super Moderator
8,725 Posts
Yummy! GLWS

Edit: Now just keep those rear headrests up so they don't permanently dent your leather ;)

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Wow, car looks great - great ad too. GLWS!

·
Registered
603 Posts
OMG This one is too nice! If I haven't gotten mine I would ship it to NY lol! GLWS!!!
Beautiful car! My car's Twin only Ti-Grey and less than half the mileage!! GLWS

P.S. If you want a FREE carfax report Ill pull one for you. Just PM me the license plate number and your email address and Ill send you the report. Ive got 1 week left on my carfax subscription!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
if the warranty caries over thats a fantastic deal

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
shocked it hasn't sold yet

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've had a couple questions about the fact that the Carfax report shows two owners. Explanation: I leased the car for four years, then bought the lease out at term. The legal first owner was the leasing institution, and I am the legal second owner. I am however, the only driver the car has ever had.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts