SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought maybe one of you lucky "R" owners would want to check this out<p><A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/VOLVO-S80-S60-S40-V70-V50-XC-XC90-XC70-RACING-JACKET_W0QQitemZ6630342867QQcategoryZ14028QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" TARGET="_blank">Here</A>

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Re: ran across this "R" jacket (Copeland)

That's a 'kinda' fake jacket. The company makes them with all sorts of manufacturer's logos.<p>The real volvo jackets have the correct sponsor logos. I think there was a version with the atspeed on it.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
last Christmas my parents bought me that exact jacket...i think it shipped from Britain somewhere....it's ok looking. it's actually pretty warm and fits nicely. <p>yeah the logos aren't exact...but it looks ok. i wore it to my buttonwillow track day. other than "car" events, it's not exactly the kind of jacket you wear out "to the mall"....

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh well... I ran across it and thought "hmm..maybe on of those "R" fanatics would like this" <p>Also if any of you s60r owners want to leave me your "R" in your will let me know!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
too bad show season is dead during the winter. I like it would prolly not wear it on a regular basis, too loud for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts