SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife is complaining that the seat is too low. With the inscription, the seats are electrically adjustable. The front of the horizontal bar angles the front of the seat up. The back of the bar moves the back of the seat up and down. My understanding is that if you push the middle of the up the seat should raise, but nothing happens. Do I have a service issue or is there a setting that I am missing ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wife is complaining that the seat is too low. With the inscription, the seats are electrically adjustable. The front of the horizontal bar angles the front of the seat up. The back of the bar moves the back of the seat up and down. My understanding is that if you push the middle of the up the seat should raise, but nothing happens. Do I have a service issue or is there a setting that I am missing ?
I also have an Inscription model. I don't believe you have a service issue, since mine works the same way. The Owner's Manual states that only one movement (forward/rearward/up/down) can be performed at a time. The front part of the horizontal bar raises and lowers the front edge. The rear part raises and lowers the seat. You move the seat forward and backward by pressing either end of the bar to the position you want. I have found the best position for me by tweaking these three processes.

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
Try move the front edge up, and move the seat forward. Seems it moves the seat both up and forward in one movement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts