SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Have been loving my 2015 XC70...love love. But I need rain guards on the front and rear windows. I travel 99% of the time with 1-4 dogs...and live in Oregon. I ordered some---I think they were weather tech---but they did not fit. The guys at my dealership even said they couldn't get them on. ANy suggestions?
thanks. and Yes. It is raining right now.

E

·
Registered
71 Posts
I tried the Weather techs on mine also and ended up breaking one of the front one's that DID NOT seat right in the channel. I've installed rain guards before on couple other types cars and a Ram truck, had no problem. Left the rear one's on the Volvo and even if they don't really look right by themselves on the rear windows only, I don't give a hoot. I can still crack them open for ventilation. I followed the installation directions for the front to the letter and they kept slipping down into the rubber seal at the bottom of the window and also fit so tight at the top, the drivers window would detect the resistance and roll itself back down. Junk, not designed correctly, money out the window so to speak.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts